Holiday Order and Shipping Information:
‘Tis the season! As you may be aware, there are significant supply chain issues nationwide and online shopping is expected to hit record-breaking levels this season. This increased demand is likely to result in shipping carrier delays and late deliveries.
As your holiday shopping gets underway, rest assured that our team will do everything in our power to ensure that you receive your H&B purchases on time. That said, we cannot control your packages once they depart our warehouse.
While it may sound cliché, we would encourage you to shop as far in advance as possible to facilitate on-time delivery of your packages. The shipping cutoff deadlines for each shipping method are detailed below, however they are subject to change by the carriers.
We recommend that you order by the following dates:
- Standard & International Shipping (Canada): 12/14/21 at 10AM EST
- Express Shipping: 12/20/21 at 10AM EST
- Overnight Shipping: 12/21/21 at 10AM EST
Holderness & Bourne fulfillment will shut down at 3PM EST on Thursday, 12/23/21 and will reopen on 12/27/21. Orders received after 3PMEST on 12/23/21 will ship on Monday, 12/27/21.
We will continue to offer a 60-day return and exchange window for items purchased this holiday season, so you have plenty of time to return or exchange items that don’t work out.
Should you have any additional questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holiday Ordering FAQ:
1. Does the free holiday shipping on all orders offer include Express, Overnight, and International shipping?
No. We are proud to offer free standard domestic shipping (i.e. ground shipping) on all orders through 12/25/21. Express, Overnight and International shipping will incur the normal additional charges.
2. What is the last date that I can place an order before the holidays?
Holderness & Bourne fulfillment will shut down at 3PM EST on Thursday, 12/23/21 and will reopen on 12/27/21. Orders received after 3PM EST on 12/23/21 will ship on Monday, 12/27/21.
3. What is your holiday return & exchange policy?
We are happy to accept returns within 60 days of the item's original delivery date. We will even cover the cost*. See our full return policy here
- Free return shipping applies to domestic orders only. Return shipping charges for Canadian orders are the customer's responsibility.
- In order for an item to be eligible for a refund, it must be returned in its original packaging and condition (unworn, unwashed and with original tags attached).
- Please note that bags with personalization are not eligible for return or exchange, except in the event of damage or defect to be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Should you experience an issue of this nature, contact email@example.com.
4. Do you offer gift wrapping?
We are grateful that you have chosen to give the gift of Holderness & Bourne this holiday season!
All of our items come in protective poly bags and are packaged and shipped with care in our branded pouches and boxes.
While we do not currently offer gift wrapping, it is something we hope to offer as we continue to grow our operational capabilities. Regrettably, we’ll have to leave the wrapping to you and the elves this time around!