Returns & Exchanges
START A RETURN and receive a pre-paid return label for all eligible items.
- Return requests for multiple orders cannot be submitted together. You must submit a separate request for each unique order number. The returns must be packaged separately and shipped separately using the return label you received for each order.
- If you wish to submit a return and exchange request for the same order, you must submit two separate requests - one for the return and one for the exchange.
START AN EXCHANGE and receive a pre-paid return label for all eligible items.
- You will be presented with multiple exchange options upon initiating your exchange request.
- *If you wish to submit a return and exchange request for the same order, you must submit two separate requests - one for the return and one for the exchange.
We are proud of the quality of our products, and hope that you will be delighted with your purchase.
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied, however, we are happy to accept returns and exchanges within 60 days of the item's original delivery date. We will even cover the cost*.
- Free return shipping applies to domestic orders only. Return shipping charges for Canadian orders are the customer's responsibility.
- In order for an item to be eligible for a refund, it must be returned in its original packaging and condition (unworn, unwashed and with original tags attached).
- If you are not using one of our pre-paid shipping labels, we recommend using a shipping service that can provide you with a tracking number. Holderness & Bourne is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment.
- Please note that bags with personalization are not eligible for return or exchange, except in the event of damage or defect to be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Should you experience an issue of this nature, contact email@example.com.
- Please note that e-gift cards are non-refundable.
- Once your refund is issued, there may be additional processing time before your financial institution posts the credit to your account.
- All returns will be credited to the original form of payment. Your account will be credited for the original amount paid, less any shipping costs, upon receipt and processing of the returned item(s).